Register for Pig Breeders Round Table 2019
PIG BREEDERS ROUND TABLE
29th - 30th April 2019
University of Kent, Canterbury
Pig Breeders Round Table is a small, friendly bi-annual meeting with interesting science and stimulating discussion held in a beautiful location. University of Kent is set in 450 acres of parkland overlooking the historic city of Canterbury and its famous cathedral. It is relevant to international pig research and the industry worldwide and attracts many delegates from all over Europe, North America and beyond. Over the past 30+ years this meeting has built up an enviable reputation as one of the best and friendliest international meetings in livestock genetics. The scientific programme as usual will be composed of contributions from those attending the meeting. The meeting gives an excellent opportunity to present and discuss new results with an informed and interested audience. We are particularly keen for suggestions/offers of topics to be included, and we welcome offers of contributed papers (No abstract or paper is required, you can simply indicate your interest in presenting during the online registration process).
- Registration fee is £170 and includes admission to the conference, all refreshments, lunch and evening meals on Monday and Tuesday.
- Accommodation (single en-suite) is bookable on the registration site at £45.75 per night
- The meeting will start on Monday 29th April
- Optional dinner and drinks in Keynes College on the evening of Sunday 28th April - £13.25 for three courses, self service.
- Two whole day conference on Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th April
- On the evening of Tuesday 30th April will be the conference dinner at Canterbury Cricket Club (included in registration fee)
For payment or accommodation queries please contact Louisa Harvey on email@example.com
For all conference queries please contact Darren Griffin on firstname.lastname@example.org